Lochbuie Guest House - Isle of Skye
Lochbuie Guest House
Isle of Skye
Lochbuie Guest House is the perfect spot to explore the Isle of Skye and West Coast of Scotland. This completely private guest house can house up to 30 people in dormitary style rooms and is located just over the Skye Bridge in Kyleakin.
The guest house is only a few minutes walk from the local pubs as well as overlooking Castle Moil, as perfect spot to watch the sun set over the Isle of Skye.
The Guest House Includes:
Private exclusive use of entire building, 30 bunk beds, split into rooms of sizes 4, 6, 6, 8, 6 each with bedside light, power & USB sockets.
3 Showers – 3 Toilets – Kitchen with utensils, stove & oven – Dining room with chairs and view – Lounge with real fire – Central heating, double glazing
Car park for about 4 or 5 cars – Pub, restaurant, shop, 5 mins stroll – Great location by the waterside – Daily light cleaning available
Things to Know
No smoking – Pets are not allowed
Private hire available during the winter.
Telephone:+44 (0) 013 2035 1274
- Spectacular views
- Cosy sociable and friendly atmosphere
- Great living room with seaside views and a real coal fire
- Comfortable beds including bed linen, duvet & 2 pillows!
- FREE tea, coffee & hot chocolate
- Self-catering kitchen with sociable dining area and loads of local info
- Check-in: 15:00 – 23:00 – Check out: 12:00
- Private hire available during the winter.
- No smoking – Pets are not allowed